Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Side Blogs~

Most of my cousins have “Family Blogs” (Which by the way I LOVE and read daily if not twice a day) they have Family pictures and daily happenings, whatever! However periodically I come across some of your guys side blogs (that I never realized you had) that you guys use to peruse your individual interests of side thoughts. I love it and find it very interesting. I also have a side blog, as many of you know I have been going though Hell with infertility, so I have an "infertility blues" blog, mostly as an outlet for my grief and frustration. So…I guess I want to know….Do you have other blogs that you write that I don't know about? Please leave me a comment with the link so I can look at them and add them to my list!

2 comments:

Erin said...

In addition to my blather on my "other" blog, we have a private family blog that I will send you an invite to!

Erin said...

I just realized I don't have your e-mail address to send an invite. E-mail me your e-mail address, okay?

eliwimmer at gmail dot com