Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back from Reunion-


We went to Family reunion this last weekend, I was a bum and didn’t take many pictures…but we did have lots of fun. We went a day early and played in Ellensburg with Mark and Cory! We stayed at the Super 8 (classy) and swam in the Pool! I Love Ellensburg, I forgot how hot and windy it is there!




Then we drove down to Wallowa, it was great to see all the Andersons and Netty. All the great-grandchildren had LOTS of fun playing and running around. The Three brother-in-laws got some time to hang out and bond! There was lots of Hot-tubbin’, Several of my cousins (and my sister) are pregnant…so there was LOTS of sitting around the hot tub and chattin’. Unfortunately it did rain for the 2 ½ days we were there, so we played lots of card games! Malachi LOVES card games for he was in Heaven! The Best part of the whole trip is that Malachi and I were assigned to a KING bed, it was SO comfortable and it had memory foam on it!! I Love hanging out with everyone!

PS. Our giant queen Ann Cherry tree turned pink while we were gone…so it is almost ready, might be another week or two, so if would like to invite yourself over to pick some for a pie or for a fun FHE activity please feel free!

No comments: