Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Silent House guest!


JUST KIDDIN'

So our "renter" finally is sleeping here....he had paid, moved stuff in and been around a little but had not (as far as we know) spent the night.
But now he is here to stay,and he is wonderful, pleasent, I hardly even hear him, but I have to admit its a little weird to have somone in your space!
I know I am just being overly cautious, but I don't want to disturb him or make him feel uncomfortable so I am keeping the TV down, and trying not to tromp like an Elephant...and when I realized his truck was here I went and put a shirt on (sometimes I walk around in my G's and a Tank top at home)
Kinda a pain...but totally worth it for the $rent$! Just takes a little getting use to.

PS My internet was broken for a few days (Comcast is coming out today) however My Camera battery is now at grandma and grandpa’s house so until I drive out there to retrieve it...no pictures! Sorry

No comments: