Friday, December 5, 2008

I Miss my Mommy!

First I would like to say, I know I have to right to complain, and those of you who live miles or states away from your mother are going to want to stone me for saying this, but….”I miss my mother already!”

Several months ago (after we found out Emma was Prego) Mom asked Manda and I if it would be okay if she stayed with Emma for a month, it would be right after the baby boy was born and during Christmas! Both Manda and I said “Yeah, no problem”

But now as the time in question is approaching, (I haven’t seen her all week because I have been working) I have a lot of anxiety about my mother leaving me! A month is a LONG time, especially when I talk to her every day (and I don’t have long distance) and this is the best shopping time of the year, and I have no shopping buddy! I moved and bought a house to be close to her, and here she goes gallivanting to Idaho!

I figured I would be way busy, and it turns out I don't have as much to do as I thought I would. I have the solution--- How about Emily, Scott, Sydney and Baby boy Move to Washingtion! YEAH! I am so Smart! Miss you MOMMY- Call me!

PS. I herd that my Papa is disappointed that Manda and I have not been distress about him leaving for a few days too…..Believe me Papa we are in TEARS daily that you will be gone for three days, how will be ever live without you!=}

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Believe me, I know how you feel! I usually talk to my Mom every day too. It is hard when you are used to having somebody around you all the time, and then they are suddenly not. It's especially hard to not be around them during the Holidays!