Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Apartment for Rent!

As most of you know (from the pictures) we have an apartment downstairs that we are trying to rent out- it's not ready quite yet, however we are getting close. We think by the first of the year it will be ready. I am a little nervous because it is attached to our house (by a locked door) and I want someone down there that is trustworthy and responsible! So I thought I would start spreading the word…we are looking for a renter! If you guys know anyone-please E-mail me!


Apartment for Rent
Daylight basement residence with separate entrance
One bedroom studio-type apartment
Newly renovated-Full Tile floors
One bedroom with walk in closet, and full bathroom!
Large living area/kitchenette with refrigerator, range and sink
Off street parking spaces available
Laundry facilities available
Forced air heat/air-conditioning with wall heaters for customized comfort
Partially Furnished
Quiet, spacious and close to PLU
No smoking and No drinking please!
Available January 1st
ONLY $650.00 /month
BEST DEAL IN TOWN!
Garbage, Utilities, water, laundry and sewer INCLUDED in rent







1st- Entrance to apartment- and entry door to bedroom
2nd- Bathroom
3rd- Bedroom- twin bed and nightstand- Dresser in walk in closet
4th- living space-couch and entertainment center-ignore the window sitting there
5th- Kitchen area-(a drunken sailor took this picture) sink, refrigerator, range, microwave with stand, cabinet side-board

2 comments:

Emily Haney said...

In your description, you said "Partially finished". Do you mean partly FURnished? That makes a HUGE difference

Elisa said...

It looks really nice, I hope you get a good renter! I will keep my ears open for people looking! Also, I am not sure if you have been able to read my blog, and I don't think I have your email, but on Monday evening starting at 6, we are having a cookie making/decorating party for Addi and Bella's 2 year birthday party. and then at 7 we are having cake and ice cream. So we would love to have you guys come if you are available. you can email or call me for directions, or you can follow Amanda! We hope to see you!