Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Time fun!

Last week Grandpa took Buggie, Andrew and Malachi to a Rainer's game!
 It rained on them a little, but they still had a really good time, and you know Grandpa spoiled them with TONS of fun snacks!
 Andrew had a really good time, and when he practiced baseball later that week he had some new moves he had learned by watching the "Pros".
 I know this picture is really blurry but Andrew was super excited to meet the Moose- but he always says "actually it's a guy in a moose costume!" (such a smart kid)
 Mallory started Ballet last week and swimming lessons this week- Don't tell her I said this but she is pretty much a Klutz as a ballerina- however she actually is Amazingly graceful in the water. She was not afraid at all to put her head under and was almost swimming without help after her first session!
I love her teacher! And I love that we are doing private lessons- they were the only ones in the pool and she didn't have to wait for the teacher to help with all the other kids! By the end of the summer you can just call her Dory (I would say Nemo, but lets face it she's Valerie's granddaughter, Dory is more accurate!)

I am way excited for all of our stuff coming up in July!!! We are going to be VERY busy...I will TRY to remember to bring my camera along and take a few pictures!

No comments: