Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year- 2013

Happy New year Everyone...
 
We had a good/bad time on new years eve... Mallory had a TON of fun playing with cousins..
 at "Midnight" (more like 8) we counted down and they sprayed Silly string all over- SO FUN. But our Andrew boy was sick again so he spent the night sleeping in Grandma Swifts bed watching movies...
 SO I have been thinking A LOT about my New years Resolutions/goals....There are things I that I am always working on...like loosing weight, be more in-tune with the spirit and be a better mother...however my 3 MAIN goals this year are----
Paint our House!! It is such a mis-matched MESS of pealed paint, primer and bare wood! We are GOING to paint it this year
Have a major surgery- After many medical tests we are working towards a surgery that will remove the septum from my Uterus..right now I am taking a TON of vitamins, hormones and other medications to prepare for this surgery- HOPEFULLY it will happen in the next few months then it will be several weeks of recovery- This will be a long process but then HOPEFULLY I will end up getting pregnant!!
Buy a new car! Last year we traded in our two older cars and became a one car family...the hope was that we could save up enough money to purchase a second car- So we plan to do that this year!


 I am VERY excited to work hard and I hope this will be a great and busy year! Happy 2013 Everyone!

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

That surgery doesn't sound fun at all...but I hope it's successful! Keep us posted!! And I hope Andrew is feeling better. We're still all sick around here. NO FUN.