Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not much going on around here...

I know I haven't updated in a long time...well that's because we don't have much going on around here...it's pretty normal everyday stuff...It seems like we are not doing anything, yet we are always busy...

We've been watching lots of movies, playing games, playing outside (when it's not raining)and going to school!

The highlight of our weeks are Bubble bath day!

On days that they don't have pre-school I have been trying to print out worksheets for them to work on....well and I do a "mommy school" for Andrew on Wednesdays!

We spend lots of time in our playroom, just doing puzzles, coloring pictures, and playing with other kids!

Andrew and I had to wait at the tire store for over an hour to get our wheel fixed!

we make stylish hats!

Nothing to report- we are all Happy, Healthy and busy, just living the life!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

What beautiful children you have Layne. I am so happy for your new family.