Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just call me Super Shopper!

Albertsons has some great deals on General Mills this week....and last Sundays paper has some great coupons to go with it! I love Shopping like this....

So I bought a total of 72 items and Saved $143.24.....see if you can guess my Total before you scroll down.....

One Bag of Bugles

Three Cookie mixes

One box muffin mix

Three brownie mixes

Three Cake mixes

One frosting

Three bags of chex mix

Four cans of Progresso soup

Ten boxes of instant potatos

Three boxes of Hamburger Helper

Ten cans of veggies

One cake mix (Not on sale, but really yummy!)

Seven boxes of Cereal

Three boxes of granola bars

Twelve cans of refried beans

Three Totinos frozen Pizzas

One biscut

One brownie bite

A Half gallon of orange juice

All of that for a grand total of .....

$44.34

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

LOVE sales like this! Good work. I was too lazy to get all you did but I did stock up on some cereal. Braden can only eat wheat free so it's nice when I can get cereal that makes him happy!