Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Upstairs







When you come upstairs and look to your left there is a little landing area, we have a table and chair there then the door to our Master Bedroom (Pictures to come) If you are looking down the right side of the hallway there is a closet on your right and on your left there is the Baby's room, the spare room and the bathroom is at the end of the hallway>>> Yes this is our bathroom and it is covered in DUCKS!! I love it- however the toilet and shower are PINK! Who the heck would pick a pink shower and toilet?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Cute house! Thanks for the tour.

Unknown said...

Wow. From what I heard about the house when you moved in, I am really impressed with the turn around. I can't wait to see the rest. One day when you guys aren't busy working I should come give myself a tour. ;)